Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Explain to me why the polls are so close?

How can they be after all the lies from the McCain camp, McCain's changes in his own policies, McCain now agreeing with Bush in every regard, (except now even Bush thinks the war needs ended), with Palin stating that Iraq was responsible for 9/11 (someone educate this lady), and Palin projecting the same disdain for you and me, the citizens of our country, by refusing to talk to investigators of troopergate showing us all that she will follow the same ill regard for the laws of our land as the current administration, doing whatever the hell she wants.

And please don't tell me Palin is more experienced than Obama. That is the most ignorant comment anyone could make. They're not even in the same league, not even close. And what she has been involved with she's left a trail that's not so pretty.

Please explain it to me - why are the polls even close!?! I don't get it!?!

Do you still believe the propaganda spread about Obama? You know the rumors all debunked by every fact check site available?

Or are you just prejudice? That's all it could be if you know anything about the candidates and their platforms.

I have only listed the tip of the iceburg (pun intended), but I beg you to make educating yourself about this election and its candidates a priority. This is our country we're talking about here and our policies affect not only our lives, the lives of our children, but the whole world. If you do educate yourselves I would would have absolutely no doubt who you'd vote for.

No comments: