Monday, October 20, 2008

Barack Obama at Legends Field, in Tampa, FL

Positive campaign, reflects a lot of positive energy from his supporters.

This is the 2nd rally I've attended and not only is Barack Obama proving himself to be the right choice by his plans for his Presidency and the future for the United States, but he also draws crowds of people that reflect the honor and dignity that he expels.



(Note: To view larger photos click the slide show to go to original files.)

We have heard so many negative comments from the McCain rallies that when I attended my first Obama rally back in September having never attended a rally before, I expected at least a little of the same, but nothing. Nada. Not a negative comment by anyone. I believe some might call this karma -we have a good man running so people follow his example.

Obama's positive message is already bringing positive results, and I would expect the same will follow even before he's sworn in as our next President.

No comments: