Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My new found FREE apps I just MUST share:

If you haven't gotten the Waze app yet - it's a voice navigation system for your smart phone and it works pretty well so far. And did I mention it's FREE? Amazing.

HBO GO from HBO is a keeper. If you subscribe to HBO all you do is log into your provider, sign up and voila view many movies and shows from your computer, iPad and/or smart phone. Watched a few shows/movies myself already! I mean, if you're paying for HBO and can't be at home to watch, it's great that you can do so other ways!



Crackle - watch TV shows and Movies. Haven't tried my download yet, but a reliable source told me it works great!


Price Watch - lets you know when iPhone apps prices come down or the previously paid apps are listed as FREE!! Never miss out on a sale again! Updated all the time!


Of course my favorites I use daily and think they're absolute must haves for every phone: Dropbox, Evernote, Words With Friends, Tripit ....I could go on, but those are all the top of my use list now and have for quite some time.


What's your favorites? Please post and share here. I'd love to know what you like and love new apps to try!

No comments: