Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sen. Barack Obama Pledges Space Advocacy

It came to my attention some people in FL are misinformed about this issue so I thought I would clear this up:

TITUSVILLE - Sen. Barack Obama promised not to cut NASA funding and said Saturday at a town hall meeting he will rely on Florida Sen. Bill Nelson and revered astronaut and former Sen. John Glenn to help form his space policy.
"Under my watch, NASA will inspire the world once again and is going to help grow the economy right here in Brevard County," said the presumptive Democratic nominee, speaking to a crowd of 1,400 at Brevard Community College's Titusville campus.


Read more here: Sen. Barack Obama Pledges Space Advocacy

2 comments:

RAJA GHAZALI said...

Glad to have made your acquaintance... I really liked available information in blog you, and this brought me to more often could learn information in the United States thankyou for maying you always be successful

JanSKay said...

Thank you for visting raja ghazali.