Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Review


This totally sucks!! But that is a GOOD

By Janis from FL - soon to be WA! brrrr from Palm Harbor, FL on 1/18/2011

 

5out of 5

Pros: Does the job, Durable, Attractive Design, Easy To Assemble

Cons: none

Best Uses: Car, Outdoors, Biking, Gifts, Bathroom, Living Room, Bedroom, Kitchen

Describe Yourself: Budget Shopper

I Am A: Family Older Kids

Absolutely great design and something I'd been waiting on. I use my stainless water bottles almost 100% of the time, and there are those times where tilting it back to drink is not convenient, but now you've fixed that with the straw top, that when folded over DOES NOT LEAK!!!!!!!

I use mine while at home, working in the yard, at the computer, watching TV, while in the car, walking, biking, etc. I just have to remember to wash it occasionally - lol.

THANK YOU (YES THOSE CAPS ARE YELLING - but I'm not climbing on the rooftop - I might fall).

See, even as I type this up I'm using it!

thumbnail

Tags: Using Product

(legalese)

No comments: